it's ALL ABOUT THE MOST WINNINGEST TEAM IN SPORTS HISTORY THE NEW YORK YANKEES




Your1 stop shop for the latest BRONX BOMBER news
by Mr.Yankmee@MemoToSteinbrenner.blogspot.com


Because iT's more then just about the Yankees
...it's about New York


Tuesday, June 17, 2008

JUNE 18TH , 5 GAMES OVER .500

.
.
WOW the Yanks are on a roll since I told them there theme song should be --> http://memotosteinbrenner.blogspot.com/2008/06/were-not-going-to-take-it.html


Winning 5 of 6 on recent road trip and 8-2 in last ten.....


***Also playing the National League whom the Yankees always beat up on doesn't hurt either!


***But we lost Wang playing that national league due to injury doing what he's no accostmed to running the bases he fractured his foot ..out until september @ earliest




I think the Yanks need to go after a big time lefty even before Wang got hurt.


The biggest fish in the water is Clevelands CC Sabathia, he's up for a contract year next year
so I wouldn't overpay for him either and it also gives us the luxury of looking @ other pithers like Alan Horne and Dan Giese in the meantime ...BUT DONT PANIC


.......but if the Yankees can get him "Sabathia" for some mid-level prospects like a JB Cox or Karstens or even a proven talent in Robinson Tano?



I think the Yankees need to trade for him if they can secure a long time contract too!






I always liked Sabathia even more so then Johan Satana whom I was against trading and think Sabathia has a bigger upside than Satana
And I think he has another good 10 years left in his engine it's not like we're buying a 41 year old Randy Johnson here...If you can get Sabathia go get him----------->



?

2 comments:

Sean said...

I'd have to say that I disagree with you. I don't like going after high priced veterans. It hasn't worked in the past for the Yankees.

Anonymous said...

Have to get Sabathia if they can...Cant argue with Joba as a starter....but..I would hate to see the Yankee's lose an important game in the 8ight or 9inth because of Kyle Fawnsworth


I also think if they get back Wang and make a move for Sabathia that I wouldn't mind seeing Joba facing a batter or two in tight pressure situation in between starts

http://Memotosteinbrenner.blogspot.com

LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

(ABOVE)














http://www.SportsBetting.com/$$$ . $50 sign up BONUS FREE CONTESTS EVERY WEEK BEST PAY OUTS & COMETION POOLS . . SIGN UP A FRIEND AND GET 40% SIGN UP COMMISION http://www.SportsBetting.com/$$$