it's ALL ABOUT THE MOST WINNINGEST TEAM IN SPORTS HISTORY THE NEW YORK YANKEES




Your1 stop shop for the latest BRONX BOMBER news
by Mr.Yankmee@MemoToSteinbrenner.blogspot.com


Because iT's more then just about the Yankees
...it's about New York


Wednesday, June 11, 2008

WE'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT!

see this symbol -->
I'm begining to think it's a target


just when you think the Yanks got their SWAGGER their STRUT, that they're going to take off get that attitude they cant beaten on any given day
.... they take 2 steps foward ....then two steps back again!




i mean 4 out of 7 homestand isn't what I call a success, you have to play @ least .650 ball in your house NOT barely over .500




they should've easily won 5 out of 7 , they have to start winning and taking pride in defending your home ....OK,OK it's just that breaks dont go there way they have to play against luck against the umps ...what lousy calling the games in the Royal series



  • Giambi called out on a check swing that could've been a big rally!

  • Melky called out on a infield single in which he clearly beat the throw that would've resulted in another 2 runs and a win instead of a loss



and the Yankees are 33-33 and 6.5 games out on
Jun.11,2008




is this just a crappy .500 overpaid team here or have they not caught their breaks or hit their stride? I dont know?




But I know this...
  • I KNOW JOBA IS BETTER THEN FARNSWORTH AND THEY'LL LOSE MANY GAMES IN THE 7TH OR 8TH INNINGS CAUSE NO JOBA AND JOBA WILL STRUGGLE AS STARTER

READ MORE ABOUT WHATS HIS JOBA LOL
(CLICK HERE)




  • I KNOW AROD LOOKS MAD CONFUSED IN PRESSURE SITUATIONS OVERSWINGING ON CURVE BALLS AND CHANGEUPS LOOKING FOR THAT HOMERUN INSTEAD OF SHORTING HIS SWING



  • I KNOW ROBINSON TANO SHOULD GO BACK TO THE MINORS UNTIL HE LEARNS HOW TO HIT.
    Better learn how to walk be more plate disciplined and not just be a free swinger into the wind


  • I KNOW MELKY TABRERA ISN'T THE FULL TIME ANSWER IN CF









AND I KNOW THIS

I think this seasons theme should be --->







GOTTA GET THEIR SWAGGER BACK MAN! ? !
:-/



ok I'm going to chill on writing post in here for a while let the season play itself out a little unless i have something important to write about I think I covered it all Ill be back @t all star break to evaluate the entire team







*

1 comment:

Sean said...

Great stuff. I love that video.

LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

(ABOVE)














http://www.SportsBetting.com/$$$ . $50 sign up BONUS FREE CONTESTS EVERY WEEK BEST PAY OUTS & COMETION POOLS . . SIGN UP A FRIEND AND GET 40% SIGN UP COMMISION http://www.SportsBetting.com/$$$